Carv First Try
Each lesson is designed around your skills and what you’d like to learn.
We specifically work on aspects such as short turns, off-piste techniques or carving, as well as on particular areas in which you’d like to improve your technique.
Our intensive, technique-based course will help you better understand how different movements fit together and how to use your upper body and arms in a targeted way. This will enable you to carry on working towards your goals even after the course has finished. The Carv app makes it possible for all participants to measure and follow their progress.
With a private ski instructor:
- 3.5 hours in the morning or
- 2.5 hours in the afternoon.
8.30 am at ZERMATTERS Homebase or at your accommodation for the Carv Set-up.
In the afternoon the meeting point is at 1.00pm in the ski area.
- A unique concept found nowhere else in the world
- Technique-based course with a ski instructor and digital Carv application
- Measure your progress on the slopes
- Learn more effectively and improve your technique more quickly
Private lessons in the morning (3.5 hours):
- from CHF 330.00 incl. Carv equipment for 1 to 2 persons.
Private lessons in the afternoon (2.5 hours):
- from CHF 255.00 incl. Carv equipment for 1 to 2 persons.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)