Husky sleigh ride
Your husky experience starts with touching the husky. He sniffs you and is happy, the animal needs time and you need patience. You get to know each other. The experienced musher (husky owner) tells you exciting things about the huskies. Together, you will then tie the dogs to the sled and off you go!
Duration of the entire experience: 1.5 hour starting at Trockener Steg in the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise ski area
From end of November 2021 until the end of April 2022
- A husky guide is waiting for you in the Restaurant Trockener Steg. Please be on time!
- He/she will lead you to the huskies, the walk takes 10 minutes
- While you enjoy your ride on the sled, she steers the sled and calls commands to the dogs.
- The loop is one kilometer long and the ride is a lot of fun.
Trockener Steg in the resort Matterhorn Glacier Paradise – Schwarzsee and meeting point at the Bar in the Restaurant (2nd floor)
- CHF 240.00 per person
- Children up to and including the age of 11 receive a reduction of CHF 40.00 on the price. Decisive for the reduction is the date of birth. An official ID with the date of birth is required
- Touch and caress the huskies
- Sleigh ride
- Information from the musher (Husky owner)
- Together with the musher, the dogs are tensed to the sled
- You are allowed to take pictures, additionally we take pictures of you. The photos are free of charge. After the event you will receive all photos from us, unedited to your e-mail address with the free data transfer WeTransfer
- During the breaks you will receive energy bars / chocolate and cold or warm drinks
- After the event you will receive a souvenir gift
- On the circuit there is a sled, pulled by 8 to 10 huskies, with one passenger
Children under 12 years of age may ride on the sled together with an adult
- Booking time slots 09:45 / 11:15 and 12:45
- Max. 4 Personen per booking time
- Execution guaranteed after receipt of the booking confirmation
You need clothing that are suitable for the high mountains:
- Skiwear or winter clothing: scarf & various layers
- Hiking boots (ankle high) so that the ankle is protected (can be rented at the sports shop).
- Winter hat (non-skiers get a helmet on site)
- Warm gloves
- Sunscreen and camera
- Children under 2 years are not allowed to ride on the sled
- Pregnant women require written permission from a doctor
- Persons over 100 kg only on request
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)
Contact us with the wished booking date and time slot per email firstname.lastname@example.org or per telephon +41 (0) 27 966 24 66
Booking time slots: 09:45 / 11:15 and 12:45