Ladies only Trail Running Camp
Trail running at the foot of the Matterhorn is a highlight itself ... running with our experts Victoria Kreuzer and Bettina Sulliger-Perren for two days in the imposing nature and mountain scenery, improving your technic, receiving training advice and covering the topic nutrition is a unique experience. Whether you are a beginner, advanced hobby runner or ambitious trained runner. Every woman is welcome!
- Sunday 20th – Tuesday 22nd June 2021
- Sunday 26 – Tuesday 28th September 2021
- Arrival and Check-in at the SchlossHotel Zermatt by 4 p.m.
- 5 p.m. Warm-up training session
- 6 p.m. Welcome drink, presentation of team and program
- Afterwards individual program and dinner
- Training in different strength classes
- Lunch stop in a mountain restaurant
- Afternoon time for wellness / individual program
- Dinner together followed by a lecture
- Short running session on an empty stomach
- 10.30 Short training tour
- Approx. 2 p.m. farewell, individual journey home
Minimum 6 women
CHF 795.00 per person incl. 2 nights at SchlossHotel Zermatt with breakfast, welcome drink, dinner on Monday (excl. drinks), wellness access, training advice, nutrition tips
- Dinner on Sunday
Please note that the minimum participants of 6 needs to be reached in order for the camp to take place.