Swiss Snow League
Throughout the week, we offer our group lessons for children and teenagers (starting days every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday). In a playful way, the technique and the joy of snow sports is conveyed. Our highly trained snow sports instructors teach with modern learning aids and the basics and instructions of Swiss Snowsports. The children are trained in different stages from beginner to advanced. The different age groups are given special consideration.
In the Blue League, your kids learn the basics of skiing. Intermediate skiers consolidate their skills in the Red League, before they mature in the Black League to the advanced skiers. Their progress is continuously recorded in a personal booklet.
Your ski career is still young and you have big plans. You learn to ride easy slopes in the snow plow position and make the first attempts with a parallel ski position. In addition to fun and enjoyment of snow sports you will experience all this in the BLUE LEAGUE at the ZERMATTERS.
As an advanced skier, you playfully improve your skiing skills. You gain the basics for jumps as well as the safe and dynamic skking of intermediate slopes in a parallel ski position. All this and much more is awaits you in the RED LEAGUE - now the fun really starts.
The BLACK LEAGUE is characterized by unlimited skiing on- and off-piste, in the snowpark and between the gates. Safety, fun and learning success are at the center. You enjoy going All-In on a race course and versatile terrain? Under expert coaching you learn great tricks in the snowpark and develop your own cool style. You will be challenged and promoted at your level. Learn what you enjoy with ZERMATTERS in the BLACK LEAGUE!
- Always 08:45am: Meeting point at the tourist office at the station
- 09:12am: Departure of the children's train to Riffelberg
- 09:45am - 15:00pm: Professional ski lessons by our kids instructors with about one hour supervised lunch break in the mountain restaurant Riffelberg with reserved seats
- 15:45pm: Arrival of the children's train in the village at Zermatt train station
(It is also possible to pick up the child at 15:00pm at the Riffelberg train station.)
- On Friday: Ski race with award ceremony in the afternoon on Riffelberg
*This program is also applicable for the Red & Black League on Mondays and Tuesdays!
Red & Black League (Wednesdays to Sundays)
- From Wednesday: 09:00am meeting point at the valley station Sunnegga-Express
- 09:15am to 15:00pm: Professional lessons by our Kids-Instructors with about one hour supervised lunch break in the mountain restaurant Riffelberg Sunnegga with reserved seats.
- 15:30pm: Arrival in the village at the Sunnegga valley station
(It is also possible to pick up the child at 15:00pm on the Sunnegga.)
- On Friday: Ski race with award ceremony in the morning on Sunnegga at the mountain station Eisfluh.
- that we are skiing in high mountains where warm clothing, mittens, goggles, sunscreen and lip protection are a must.
- During our courses we are always wearing a helmet (available for rent at one of the local sports shops).
- Execution of the Swiss Snow League Tests with handover of the personal booklet at the end of the course.
- The corresponding medals can be picked up at our office. .
Good to know
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (ski pass with photo required).
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 - 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children up to 15.99 years.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Official ID showing date of birth required at the cash register of the "Zermatt Bergbahnen". Detailed information about the ticket prices can be found here.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays between 16.12.2019 to 17.4.2020
Blue League (Beginner)
Red League (Intermediate)
Black League (Advanced)
Lunch and beverages
Lift pass, ski equipment