CTC – COOL TEENS CAMP
Enjoy a week full of cool moves, lines, flips and tricks, lots of fun with a great community and, of course, heaps of snow. The ZERMATTERS coaches pass on tips and share their tricks in the following disciplines: racing, carving, off-piste, freestyle, moguls etc. The emphasis is definitely on fun! And the highlight? A day off-piste with a mountain guide. But before you start you will learn how to use your avalanche transceiver correctly and how to move in this terrain. Here too, the emphasis remains the same: safety first.
Monday to Friday
- 08.02.2021 – 12.02.2021
- 15.02.2021 – 19.02.2021
- 22.02.2021 – 26.02.2021
- 01.03.2021 – 05.03.2021
- 05.04.2021 – 09.04.2021
- 12.04.2021 – 16.04.2021
THE OFFER IS AIMED AT:
15-19 year old skiers and snowboarders. A maximum of six teenagers per group.
subject to change due to weather conditions
- Day 1 – Monday – discovery runs: Discover the area on skis and snowboards
- Day 2 – Tuesday – fun in the park: Tips and tricks in the Fun Park
- Day 3 – Wednesday – off piste: freeride day with a ZERMATTERS mountain guide
- Day 4 – Thursday – let’s race: enjoy the thrills of racing ...
- Day 5 – Friday – let’s climb: dynamic via ferrata in Gorner Gorge, with a ZERMATTERS mountain guide
CHF 865.00 per person
- ZERMATTERS supervision from 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- 3 days snow sports instructor
- 2 days qualified mountain guide
- 1 x freeride ski rental plus avalanche transceiver
- Via ferrata kit for Gorner Gorge
Excludes lunch, hire of additional equipment), ski pass (guide price CHF 92.00 per day including Italy)
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)