CTC – COOL TEENS CAMP
Enjoy a week full of cool moves, lines, flips and tricks, lots of fun with a great community and, of course, heaps of snow. The ZERMATTERS coaches pass on tips and share their tricks in the following disciplines: racing, carving, off-piste, freestyle, moguls etc. The emphasis is definitely on fun! And the highlight? A day off-piste with a mountain guide. But before you start you will learn how to use your avalanche transceiver correctly and how to move in this terrain. Here too, the emphasis remains the same: safety first.
Monday to Wednesday
- 26.12. - 28.12.22
- 02.01. - 04.01.23
- 13.02. - 15.02.23
- 20.02. - 22.02.23
- 27.02. - 01.03.23
- 06.03 - 08.03.23
- 03.04. - 05.04.23
- 10.04. - 12.04.23
THE OFFER IS AIMED AT:
15-19 year old skiers and snowboarders. A maximum of six teenagers per group.
subject to change due to weather conditions
- Day 1 – Monday – discovery runs: Discover the area on skis and snowboards
- Day 2 – Tuesday – fun in the park: Tips and tricks in the Fun Park
- Day 3 – Wednesday – off piste: freeride day with a ZERMATTERS mountain guide
CHF 395.00 per person
- ZERMATTERS supervision from 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- 2 days snow sports instructor
- 1 days qualified mountain guide
- Avalanche equipment
Excludes lunch, hire of additional equipment), ski pass (guide price CHF 92.00 per day including Italy)
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)