Hike to the 5 lakes
The 5 Lakes Walk is in a class of its own among hikes in the Zermatt mountains. The views of the mountain lakes is unique (with the Matterhorn reflected in three of them), and the trail is full of variety.
The trail leads to the lakes Stellisee, Grindjisee, Grünsee, Moosjisee and Leisee. This are all unforgettable mountain lakes. Different in shape, colour, character and size, there is something completely different to discover at each lake. This hike is a visit to some of the most beautiful places in the Zermatt mountain world.
Approx. 5 hours
Daily from mid-June to Octobre
- Daily with a private mountain / hiking guide
- In a group: every Monday and Wednesday
1 - 10 persons (in a group minimum 4 persons)
Suitable for children over 6 years
- Meeting point at 09:00 a.m. at the bottom station of Sunnegga
- You will take the metro and the gondel up to Blauherd, where you will start your hike
- You will be back in Zermatt in the afternoon with the Sunnegga metro
With a private mountain guide/ hiking guide:
- CHF 510.00 for 1-3 persons each additional person CHF 40.00
In a group:
- CHF 130.00 per person (minimum 4 persons, maximum 10 persons)
- Blauherd one way, Sunnegga back: from CHF 28.50
- Drinks and snacks
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)
Please contact us 2-3 days in advance by phone or directly in our ZERMATTERS office to discuss the last details.