The Lost Valley
The Lost Valley is a small, idyllic alluvial plain in the Findeln valley above Zermatt. Nestled between the left moraine of the receding Findel Glacier and the northern steep face of the Stockhorn, it is an absolutely enchanting place. In the valley itself, the hikers enjoy total peace and a magnificent view of the Matterhorn.
You will gain an insight of the geological, glaciological and historical characteristics of the Matterhorn village. Our hiking and mountain guides will be happy to pass their insider knowledge to you! Look forward to unusual encounters and experiences!
Approx. 5 - 6 hours
From mid - June to end - Octobre
- Daily with a private mountain / hiking guide
- In a group: every Monday and Thursday
1- 10 persons
Suitable for children over 12 years
- Meeting point at 09:00 a.m. at the bottom station of Sunnegga
- You will take the metro up to Sunnegga, where you will start your beautiful hike.
- You will be back in Zermatt in the afternoon
With a private mountain guide / hiking guide:
- CHF 510.00 for 1-3 persons, each additional person CHF 40.00
In a group:
- CHF 130.00 per person (minimum 4 persons, maximum 10 persons)
- Cable car ticket to Sunnegga and back: CHF 27.50
- Drinks and snacks
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)
Please contact us 2-3 days in advance by phone or directly in our ZERMATTERS office to discuss the last details.