Monte Rosa - for the ambitious
If you are an ambitious climber, this Monte Rosa tour will definitely be one of the highlights of your climbing career.
You will climb the three famous summits Lyskamm (4'527 m a.s.l.), Signalkuppe (4554 a.s.l.) and Dufourspitze (4634 a.s.l.) and eight more 4'000 m peaks in the Monte Rosa massif. In four days, you will climb a total of thirteen summits, have countless unforgettable and impressive experiences and spend a night in Europe's highest alpine hut.
4 days (3 overnight stays)
Daily from mid-July to mid-September (depending on the conditions)
1 - max. 2 persons
On this tour you will be hiking for 7 to 8 hours a day. You need a good acclimatization and endurance. This is best achieved by hiking in the surroundings of Zermatt with approx. 1'000 meters height difference per day or by smaller tours to get used to the altitude.
With a private mountain guide
- CHF 4'120.00 for 1 person
- CHF 4'945.00 for 2 persons
In a group (2 persons)
- CHF 2'475.00
For tours lasting several days (from 3 days onwards) a deposit of 50% of the total amount (incl. in the price) will be charged. If the customer cancels such a tour under the cancellation conditions, a processing fee of CHF 300.- will be retained in any case.
- Overnight and half board in three different huts: approx. Euro 258.00 per person
- Individual drinks and snacks
- Lift pass from Zermatt to Klein Matterhorn: CHF 59.00
- Rental equipment between CHF 50.00 and CHF 70.00 available in a sports shop in Zermatt.
Click here for our general terms and conditions
Please note that for group tours the minimum number of participants must be reached in order for the tour to take place. If this is not the case, you can decide at short notice whether you want to cancel or postpone the tour, or whether you want to do it with a private mountain guide.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance)
- Cable car ride to the Klein Matterhorn (3880 m a.s.l.)
- Poss. ascent to the Pollux (4092 m a.s.l.)
- Followed by Castor (4223 m a.s.l.)
- Descent to Rifugio Sella (3585 m a.s.l.)
- Traverse of the Lyskamm (4527 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent of the Balmenhorn (4167 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent of the Vincent pyramide (4215 m a.s.l.)
- Descent to the Rifugio Mantova (3498 m a.s.l.)
- or descent to the Gnifetti Hut (3647 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent to the Schwarzhorn (4321 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent to the Ludwigshöhe (4341 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent to the Parrotspitze (4432 m a.s.l.)
- Ascent to the Signalkuppe with overnight at Rif. Margherita (4554 m a.s.l. highest mountain hut in Europe)
- Ascent to the Zumsteinspitze (4563 m a.s.l.)
- Followed by the Dufourspitze (4634 m a.s.l.)
- Descent to the Monte Rosa Hut (2883 m a.s.l.)
Please contact us 2-3 days in advance by phone or directly in our ZERMATTERS office to ask about the conditions and to discuss the last details.
Please note that for the Lyskamm traverse, the mountain guide takes only 1 person!!! Alternative: via Naso presumably with 2 people