Easy enjoyable snowshoe hike
An easy hike in remote terrain surrounded by an imposing wintry mountain backdrop. You will meet your guide in the morning at the ZERMATTERS homebase. Equipped with the right material, you set off into the perfectly selected winter landscape. Now it's time to strap on your snowshoes, breathe in the fresh mountain air and make your first tracks in the untouched snow.
about 3 hours
Every Wednesday from 16.12.2020 to 14.04.2021
Minimum 3 persons
Maximum 6 persons
- Meeting point at 09:00 at the ZERMATTERS Homebase
- Your ZERMATTERS guide decides with you in the morning where the adventure takes place.
Different routes possible as for example:
- Riffelberg – Rotenboden
- Riffelalp – Grünsee and higher or lower
- Schweigmatten direction suspended bridge and further the Gletschertor …
In a group:
- CHF 95.00 per person (minimum 3 persons, maximum 6 persons)
- Snow shoes
- Cable car tickets
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (accident and evacuation insurance advised)
Please contact us 2-3 days in advance by phone or directly in our ZERMATTERS office to ask about the conditions and to discuss the last details.